RightMind provides training to public, private groups and professional services organisations across the UK. Forthcoming programmes being run by RightMind associates in Sevenoaks, Kent include:-
- ONLINE Adult Mental Health First Aid Course
4 live training sessions in September 2021 for those wishing to become a qualified Adult Mental Health First Aider. Instructor: Lucy Adams
- Introduction to Counselling Skills Course
A 4 session course in September & October 2021, introducing core counselling skills. Trainer: Tanya Wright
- Therapeutic Writing Workshop
A two-hour workshop in October 2021 that looks at ways of using styles of writing as a therapy tool. Trainer: Tanya Wright
- Mental Health Awareness Workshop
A 90 minute workshop in November 2021 to help you gain a good understanding of what mental health is. Trainer: Emma Crawford
- ONLINE 14 Day Mindfulness Challenge – New dates added soon
Daily video lessons and guided meditation exercises to practice at a time that suits you.
- Mindfulness & Mindful Meditation Course – New dates added soon
A six-week programme covering core concepts of Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction.
- Understanding Stress Workshop – Next date September 2021. Details to follow.
- ‘Connecting as a Couple’
A four-week programme that helps couples to connect more effectively by exploring communication patterns and common relationship issues.
Custom group and one-to-one training is available on request. eMail email@example.com for further information.